Friday, September 17, 2010

Thames' Festival


Last weekend was the Thames' Festival. I'm not sure what the reason for having the festival was, but everyone attended and there were fireworks Sunday night. The fireworks were much shorter than in the United States, but I still enjoyed them. I stood on a bridge so that I could have a better view of them. I also met more kids from Regent's while I was at the festival.

The fireworks were mostly gold and silver, and instead of having a finale they just stopped. They were still very pretty though and there were lots of streamers. Also, they were serving a lot of food and beer at the festival, so we got churros and a beer. It was funny to be drinking in public, but it was fun nonetheless!

Here are some pictures from the night:








No comments:

Post a Comment