Saturday, September 25, 2010

MY pictures!!! (NEW!) My laptop's fixed!

Hey Everyone,

So since my laptop is finally FIXED, I am able to upload some of the pictures that I actually took!! wahooo! Hope you like them. And this means that now instead of typing a bunch of text and adding pictures later, i should be able to add them as I tell you about my day/week. woo!


This is me in front of St. Paul's Cathedral! My History of London class visited St. Paul's last wednesday and we took a private tour through the Cathedral. It was so cool! The building is so incredibly gorgeous.


Notting Hill Travel Bookstore (from the movie!)


London Bridge!


The London Eye!


A glass bubble on the eye, about to board! They keep moving slowly, so you have to board it while it's moving!

Me and Jenna on the London eye with Parliament in the background!

Me and a Royal Guard. He was guarding the Queen's jewels inside of the tower of London.

Me at the top of St. Paul's. We had to climb over 530 steps to reach the top!

Inside of St. Paul's






Harry Potter staircase in St. Paul's. Just on the right as you walk in. The staircase was used to film part of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This photo was taken from the bottom of the staircase, looking up.

Ceiling in St. Paul's


Me standing on the Millenium Bridge, or the bridge in Harry Potter that twists and turns and is broken by dementors at the beginning of the 7th movie.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot how beautiful it is inside. I also remembered more steps outside - hmmmm

    ReplyDelete