Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More new classes/Signed up for trips to Scotland and Wales!

Today was a long day but a good one! This morning I signed up for a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and a pony trekking trip through Scotland! Both trips are 3 days long and are during weekends in October. This Thursday I am also signing up for a trip to Paris in November!

I had my other 2 new classes today. The first was Social History, which 5 of my friends are in and sounds like will be really easy! The class meets every Tuesday and Thursday and every Thursday is a field trip! I'm so excited to have yet another field trip class. I'm going to see so much of the city! and the country! for FREE! Which is excellent because I plan to travel to surrounding countries on the weekends.

My 2nd class is a course called "Literary London." I was actually a bit nervous for this class, as it was a literature course I expected it to be challenging. IT ENDED UP BEING ANOTHE FIELD TRIP CLASS! I am so lucky! Although there is a lot of reading, and yes some writing involved, we will be taking 5-6 field trips as well! And all of the places we tour (such as the Globe and St. Paul's Cathedral) are free!

Tomorrow I have 2 classes, Theater and Shakespeare, and then I'm going downtown to do some shopping and browsing with friends. We want to check out more of the area. Hopefully I will get a chance to explore more of Regent's Park as well and see the Queen's Gardens.

There is just SO MUCH to do in London! I am never bored! I could be busy forever! I love city life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment