Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rainy Day in London Town

It's a rainy Sunday in London today. I am spending the day doing homework and cleaning my room, and catching up on things like laundry and such. Here's a view from my room right now:





Last night i went to a club called Fabric with my friends. We thought it only had a £10 cover charge, but it ended up costing £18 to get in! Drinks were normal priced though. But it was so expensive! Once we were there, since it was kind of far from school, we decided to just stay. I'm glad we stayed because it was a really cool place with like fog machines and cool lights. The music stunk though, weird European techno stuff.

Here are a couple pictures from last night. Sheila let me borrow her sparkly dress, I loved it!





Tomorrow I have 2 big trips. I am going to Hampton Court with my English Country Houses and Palaces class. We have to take the tube and then a train to get there. My friend Becky is going to get a bagged lunch ready for me because I don't get out of clcass until 12:30 and we have to be there by 2, so she's going to help me out since we need to leave right away!

Then tomorrow night I am going to see the Merry Wives of Windsor at the Globe theatre! We are going to be groundlings!! I hope it doesn't rain!

All for now!

Sheila and I last night outside of the Baker Street station tube, waiting for friends to meet up with us before we left for club Fabric!

1 comment:

  1. All right darling, let me get this straight, you live in London, aka the foggiest city in the world and you paid almost thirty bucks to get into a club that makes fog?

    Hmmmmmm

    On the other hand, you look like dynamite in the dress. I hope it was longer than it looks....Mom

    ReplyDelete