Sunday, September 19, 2010

Homework & Notting Hill!

Today I am working on homework. I have to write a paper on the play I saw last wednesday, Punk Rock by Simon Stephens. I thought the play was interesting, but it was not my favourite. Maybe I will upload my critical review of it if anyone is interested in reading it!


After this I might go to the Sports bar in picadilly with some friends to watch the Patriot's game. I'm not a huge american football fan, but I think it'd be fun to do something relaxing tonight.

YESTERDAY I went to Notting Hill with Becky and Sheila and it was so much fun! We visited the famous Travel Bookstore from the movie and took pictures. My laptop is still not working (but I have made plans to bring it to a computer store finally!) so I can't upload pictures yet, but if any of my friends do I'll steal theirs and post them on here!



We then had dinner in a pub on Portabello Road because the dining hall is not open on saturday nights. I got a small ring as well while there.. a hand-made ring that is made out of light pale pink pears with 2 dark purple pearls in the center and looks like a flower. I'll post a picture. It was only £3. I also got a couple scarves on Portabello road because it's starting to get chilly here! Especially at night.

Here is a picture of the place we had dinner at.



Mom says I need to check my mail, so i'm excited! I love getting packages! It's not here yet, but I'm pretty sure that's because there's "No post on Sundays" as Uncle Vernon says in Harry Potter. Too bad she couldn't hire an owl... ;)

<3 Bridget

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cutie, Thanks for the pics - I like to see where you have been. Drinking in public. Please don't be falling down in public....

    The ones from the Thames Festival were good too. So the USA wins on the fireworks front, does it?

    Love you - mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, it would be an ultimate irony for you to learn US football in England.

    Later you might learn English football in the USA.

    I think you will have a great time - find someone who will help explain -

    Have fun - toodles :) mom

    ReplyDelete