Saturday, December 4, 2010

Covent Garden / Winter Wonderland

On Monday, November 29th I went to Covent Garden to see The Witch in Black (a play). Jason, Becky, Jill and I all had to go for our theatre class. We stopped at Ben's Cookies first for a quick snack then saw the show! I loooove Ben's Cookies. There is one on Oxford Street (close to my school) and one in Covent Garden too! They are giant, moist, freshly baked cookies! yum!

Ben's Cookies!!!
The Royal Opera House! Also in Covent Garden

Then on Wednesday, Dec 1st some friends and I went to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. It was my second time there, and it was really fun to go back and explore the outdoor markets, food tents and the amusement park some more. The park is open for all of December up until New Years! It also includes an ice rink for skating. Here are some pictures!


Me in Santa's chair!
One of the rides
Dec 1. A bunch of us at the Winter Wonderland festival in Hyde Park!
back row: Becky, Liz, Cameron, Andy, Sebastian
front row: Sheila, me, Eliza

Here is a picture of the wall above my bed. It displays and documents all of my travels! I am so lucky! I love seeing everything on display every night before bed! Here's a picture of it:



No comments:

Post a Comment