Friday, October 1, 2010

Kensington Palace/Hyde Park and Windsor Castle

This week I went to Hampton Court with my English Palaces class. Thursday I went to Hyde Park with Becky, Liz and Sheila and we walked around. We saw the Princess Diana memorial and the Peter Pan statue and the Kensington gardens. Today I had an all day field trip with me English Palaces house to Windsor Castle. It was POURING rain, which really sucked, so looking at the outside was fairly unenjoyable. It was very windy and rainy. But the inside was GORGEOUS! Unfortunately we couldn't take pictures of the inside but that's alright... I bought a book to remember it by. Here are some pictures from the last few days!


Windsor Castle!


Peter Pan statue in Hyde Park! Sept 30


swan's in hyde park

Champion Bar last night in Notting Hill


Me at a Scottish store across from Windsor Castle earlier today (Oct 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment