Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ITALY tomorrow!

I am literally shaking right now because I am SO EXCITED!

Tomorrow I leave for ITALY!!!! My plan is to spend 3 nights in Venice, 3 in Florence, 2 in Pisa then 3 in Rome! I've also already scheduled a gondola ride for venice, a CHIANTI REGION TUSCANY WINE TASTING TOUR for Florence, and a tour of the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica for Rome. ahhh! It's going to be so fun!

I won't have my computer on me during the week, so unfortunately this is my last post for the month of October! (It's too heavy to carry and just in case our room get's broken into -- it's happened to me before in Costa Rica -- I don't want it to get stolen.) So expect a crazy update November 1st or 2nd! I return the 1st, but I have stuff to do that day (like go to class haha) so I might be too exhausted to upload pictures and write.

I'M SO EXCITED! Everyone check their mailboxes in the next few weeks for postcards! I'm going to go postcard mad. ;)

vedervi in 12 giorni!(see you in 12 days) ciao!

ps: I tried to upload more Scotland pictures, but blogger's down for maintenance. So if you'd like to see more, click this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2068062&id=1326840221&l=53f4244646

No comments:

Post a Comment