Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homework today, Scotland tomorrow!


Today I am living in the library. I have a lot of papers to get done before I can leave for Scotland tomorrow. Next week is Midterms Week, so understandably school has become a bit more demanding. I'm not in the homework mindset because classes have been fairly easy and enjoyable so far, so i'm struggling to get into the correct mindset! I'm an English major though, so whipping out 3 papers shouldn't take THAT long...(hopefully)... (even though one is a research paper...)

Then tomorrow i leave for Edinburgh! WOOO! Should be so fun! We are taking a train there, should be around a 3 hour train ride, and I will be gone Friday morning and return Sunday night. I'm going with 6 other friends, so I think it should be a really enjoyable weekend! The Scots are famous for their cashmere, so I really want to get a scarf there!!

All for now.. I'm clearly procrastinating on my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment