Thursday, November 25, 2010

London Eye & Hyde Park at Night

Last night I went on the London eye with my roommate and her guests. I had been on the eye before during the day, but never at night. The views were very pretty. I really liked looking down on the city seeing it all lit up. I forgot to bring my camera with my, but luckily I had my blackberry, so I took a few pictures on my phone. I hope they came out alright enough for you to get an idea!

view from the tippity top of the eye!

view from the eye looking north up the Thames River

Parliament

After the eye we went to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. The Winter Wonderland is a carnaval. It is an outdoor Christmas festival which is full of fudge and mulled wine booths as well as lots of Christmas presents. The other half is a giant amusement park. I didn't go on any rides last night, but next weekend I am thinking of going on one of the rollercoasters! Here is a link to the Winter Wonderland's website if you would like to check it out: http://www.hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment